Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Poems and Updates

I haven't posted for awhile.. :P I'd say I'm busy, but I don't think playing on http://www.buildabearville.com/ counts as 'busy'. I'm a bit of a sucker for cute toys.. Well aside from that- Yesterday my mom, my sister and I went uniform shopping. I ended up getting several polo shirts, three pairs of pants, two kilts, a blouse, socks... a sweater... the list goes on. My sister got a new sweater, 'cause the sleeves became too short on hers, and more polo shirts. Then we picked up my friend for a sleepover, so I stayed up until 2:30 a.m. Which probably wasn't too smart. Then today we started the 'Marathon Doctors' appointments'. And now I've run out of things to talk about. Maybe... Oh yes, and I still have a bunch of poems to post.
Haikus
Pale autumn sunlight
Shines through tall maple branches
Gently shedding leaves

Winter winds, whipping
Cold, white, frosty snowflakes fall
Storms of ice, swirling

Scars slice 'cross his face
Ancient battles remembered
..lost old warrior

From Seasons long passed
Branches, once young, now withered
The wise old Oak tree

A few haikus for you to ponder.. they aren't all that good, though. I'll try and post once a week, an comment on my readers' blogs (a.k.a. you), but I can't really make any guarantees, since I'll be traveling for the next while or so. I can't promise pictures on my posts abroad, either.
-Camille & Co.
P.S. If you're wondering, I'm bringing Nicki and Ruthie if I can bring two dolls. Otherwise you might see alot more of Gris than you already see.

2 comments:

  1. Nice poems! I like all of them a lot. What do you mean they're not great? ;D

    Nice picture, by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're way too modest. You write amazingly well. Give yourself more credit!

    ReplyDelete