Sunday, July 18, 2010

Mind the Gap, please

So I have not posted in what, two weeks? Sorry. Thanks for the nice comments, though. We've been busy. Well, I've been busy. My family and I have traveling (with Gris-Gris, of course). The first destination was London, England. I had to ride the 'Tube' quite a bit, so writing this title makes some amount of sense to me. We did your typical tourist-y stuff; visited the Tower of London, went to see the changing of the guard at Buckingham Palace... went on a bus tour, saw the Tate Gallery of Modern art. Lots of stuff. My brain is malfunctioning, so I can't quite remember what else we did. But London was cool.! Next we took a train to Paris... and did the tourist-y stuff there; visited the Eiffel Tower, l'Arc de Triomphe, Musee D'Orsay, the Louvre, etc., etc. I'm going to try not to ramble and wrap this post up.
-Camille
P.S. These are pictures from my trip. Top to bottom: A desert from a little cafe in Paris, Gris in front of the Eiffel Tower, a Double-Decker bus in London. (I just couldn't resist taking a picture!)

2 comments:

  1. Wow, that's so neat! :D It looks like you had a lot of fun on your travels. I'm jealous, Europe looks like such a good time. Paris and London are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. You are soooooooo lucky. I've wanted to go to London ever since I can remember! Enjoy the rest of your trip!

    ReplyDelete