Saturday, February 13, 2010

I shriek at my mailbox




Odd title, I think. But no matter. I had an odd predicament this week. I got a letter saying that I am on the waiting list. And this because... hm. Well, Friday afternoon, [I pick the mail up from the mailbox everyday,] I reached into my mailbox and pulled out some mail. I thought I saw two bills and a magazine. The I realized one of letters said the name of the school I auditioned for. I tore it open and peered at it carefully. It did say my name, and the arts field I auditioned for. It also said accepted into the Visual Arts Program. I shrieked with delight. I was so happy.. the school I'd been wanting to attend since fourth grade has accepted me. Now, if you'll excuse me, I am going to go reread it.
-Oh, and I'm posting again tomorrow for Valentine's Day. I'd appreciate it if you commented on both posts. And, if you've heard of Rick Riordan, read his books. Or else... not really :P. I've added his blog to my blogs of interest column-place-area-whatchamacalitt. It's called 'Myth & Mystery'.
-Camille
P.S. I edited out some stuff from my acceptance letter scan; school name, school board, my address, my last name, prices, school's address... and I think that's it. I'm sure it'd be quite lovely to find out that internet-stalker-persons are sending the school mail and me mail. I'm not saying that you are a stalker, you just never know.... on sait jamais.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Camille! :)
    I love the Percy Jackson books... more like I'm obsessed with them! I saw the movie last night. It was very different from the books but it was good just the same! It did confuse me, however, why Annabeth had dark brown hair...
    Anyways, happy Valentine's Day!

    Sunny

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! That's so awesome :D

    ReplyDelete