Wednesday, February 3, 2010

L'Ouragan de Travail (et Confusion)

Hello, all. (I think "all" is four followers right now, but that is a lot for me, with my slightly poor blogging skills) I think I'll try to make this post long and pictureful. Soooo, I'll start here. Blogs of interest; (I'm putting up a list with links later) Mari Luna's Wonderful Blog, American Girl Adventures, Avery-Here, Roses are Read, and, etc. And then, my schoolfriends, the Lulumelons. They make videos with some very silly puppets, "Prince" Georgie, Princess Peggy and King Eddie. It's kind of confusing sometimes, but check them out on YouTube. Speaking of which, I have a YouTube account; HalfMoonLily. The name comes from 'Lily' one of my favourite names, and 'Half Moon', a cat from "Warriors: The Power of Three" book four or five (or maybe six). And of pictures, they're all irrelevant to the post. You see Cinnamon and Milly, Claire and a Close-up picture I took. And that's...wait, as you might've noticed from my last post, I play hockey. Actually, I am la gardienne-de-but (goalie). My team got our second/first playoff shut-out today against the top team in the league. I'm getting my very own hearing aid soon, because my teammates are causing me to slowly go deaf. [They dogpile on me and scream with joy.] I'm currently overloaded with homework, too. Ugh.
-Camille, still looking for poor Milly and Cinnamon.

2 comments:

  1. You don't have any reason to worry about not a lot of followers, your posts are amazing! You'll get more soon. :) You already got one more....:D
    You're a great photographer, I love the header picture!
    Mia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful photos! The close up picture of Claire is great. Good luck with your hockey team!

    ReplyDelete