Monday, June 7, 2010

Photography on Monday

I haven't posted in a long time. So now I am compelled to write (or type) everything down. Gris-Gris (little gray cat) is going travelling. And will probably go to some sort of Tower. And be dropped. :P So I have to make him a harness of sorts. And... I have also been doing quite a bit of photography with nature.. and flowers. I still have to upload a bunch of pictures to my flickr page, but if you want to check it out, click here. And a parcel arrived in the mail on May 7th, I believe. Ironically; it looks a lot like my friend, who celebrated her birthday, that day. So, if she ever reads this; Happy Belated birthday, An.! (An. is the first two letters of her name. I know much too many 'A.'s.) And my other friend, E., celebrated her birthday May 25th. So, happy birthday to her too. And, among other things, I'm on my school yearbook committee, and I've finished that- mostly. I had an orientation last Tuesday (Jun. 1st), which was pretty cool; for an orientation, anyway. And I have a four-day school trip, starting tomorrow. I think that pretty much sums it up.
-Camille & Co.

1 comment:

  1. I love your pictures, especially the 2nd one because it looks so realistic :) Have fun on your school trip, and I hope Gris-Gris enjoys traveling. :D

    ReplyDelete