Monday, April 19, 2010

The Fifth Night

Well, in all technicalities (this is Camille posting here, if you were uncertain-- Nicki seems to have borrowed some of my fabulous-ness. No, I'm kidding, I'm not that narcissistic. When I say "that" I mean to say; my schoolfriends think I'm a bit (a bit is just a little bit of an understatement) of a bragger. Although, asides from that, I do have more to say. First of all; from the picture, you may notice that one of the dolls (Nicki Fleming) is wearing some Liberty Jane boots. We're quite pleased with the whole thing. This is the first thing I've ever gotten from LJC, and I have to say-- I'm quite impressed. Also; the Mint Vivacity arrived too. I don't really have any pictures because I pressed a button of the powershot and the screen went black until we fixed it; but by then it was too dark outside. So yeah..
And in the sports column we have a bit about hockey tryouts, and some about cross country running. I'm not trying to brag here.. but I cam in 5th place on the 2k run. Nicki said it is a violent sport.. which might be true. A third grader got pushed down a hill. Because he was rather small. Speaking of hills.. nevermind. My friend K. came in 4th place and my other friend C. came first! And my friend E. came twelth, and my friend I. came thirteenth. So.. as you may note, I'm very happy. :D
-Camille
P.S. Thank you, Avery V. for all your comments!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, sometimes we joke about being narcissistic as well. The real culprit is Marisol, that girl just can't get enough of herself! :P I can't wait to see pictures of your new couture. Congrats to you (and all of your friends) in the 2K!

    -Avery

    PS: You're welcome :)

    ReplyDelete