Monday, January 11, 2010

A Short Post in need of a Title


The second week of school! Already... and other things of sorts. Today I have a history project to hand in and a science project yesterday. I have a very tall pile of homework, so this will be a short post. A short introduction to the resident dolls, in order from when I got them, Kristal, Nellie and my sister's doll, Claire, Jess, Mia, Ruthie, Chrissa, Gwen (full name Gwendolyn) and Sonali. I 'm not an obssessionist, but I enjoy taking their pictures. This is our friend the griffin-bat-komodo-dragon-dove creature. Sort of unique. The head is inspired from Buckbeak, on the cover of The Prisonner of Azkaban, which I am fairly sure I misspelled. Anyways, wrapping up this post, thank you Avery V. for following and.. hmm. Good luck on midterms and such.
-Camille

No comments:

Post a Comment