Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Auditions and Other... notice


I have an audition tomorrow, for an Arts School. I'm slightly nervous. As you might've notice from earlier posts, I am auditioning for Visual Arts. I had to send in a portfolio and all that... bleh. But it's going to be really cool if I get in. I'm not auditioning for "an opening year", so someone'll have to drop out or die or something for me to get in...
I hope it's not death. I'd feel like a murderer. But, I doubt it is. Highly unlikely for sudden death for a poor artist. Anyways, Some of my friends are auditioning, too. I'll not mention their names, for I do not have their permission. (Well I didn't ask; and I doubt they know I have a blog.) Two for Flute- in instumental; one in clarinet. One for vocal, and one for drama and one for dance. So that is it for now. Above is a picture of Claire; my sister's first and only doll. Oh, and yes, my next post will be after my audition, if you're wondering.
-Camille, who is very nervous

2 comments:

  1. Good luck! I hope you get in.

    That photo is really good, by the way. :) It looks so real!

    ~Sitara

    ReplyDelete